At Primitives, we are working to build the easiest, most joyful way to create and share NFTs. We believe NFTs will be ubiquitous mediums for expression and connection, not just for crypto-natives, but for everyone.
We’re working towards a future where Primitives can be the hub for the entire NFT experience, from creation to minting, remixing, and sharing. As part of this, we’re building a social network based on shared assets across crypto wallets, creating new ways to facilitate connections and online experiences. We’re excited to be building on Solana.
Primitives is currently a team of 11 full-time employees. We are a backed by investors including Redpoint Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Harlem Capital, and Stellation Capital. To learn more about our mission, check out primitives.xyz and our most recent TechCrunch feature.
We are looking for a part-time product marketer to champion and share the technology we’ve been building at Primitives. We view this as a foundational role to set the tone for our marketing voice and the way we communicate new features with our community. As we scale our product rapidly and ship new features, we’re excited for this role to play a crucial part in onboarding new users.
Are you an exceptional storyteller with a sixth sense for what resonates online? Are you obsessive about understanding younger audiences and what makes them tick? Can you break down complex concepts into fun and accessible insights for mass audiences? Do you have strong knowledge of web3 and crypto (or an appetite to learn quickly)? If this sounds like it might be you, let’s chat :)
- Freedom to be yourself - At Primitives we value creating a space where team members feel welcome to show up to work as their full selves. Our culture values inclusivity, accessibility, passion and creativity. Primitives upholds an environment of friendly and diligent go-getters. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards harassment or any hostile behavior.
- Culture of autonomy & entrepreneurship - We trust that you can be entrepreneurial, self-driven and ambitious with the freedom to execute independently.
- Supportive, collaborative environment - We want you to feel best supported in your role and as part of the team. At Primitives, we believe that we are stronger working together as a team than operating alone.
- Remote-first – Our team is distributed and maintains a remote-first culture. You will have the freedom to work from anywhere though our team operates on Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Developing an evergreen, holistic product marketing strategy that leverages our external channels including socials (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) and comms (newsletter, blog)
- Creating clear concepts for marketing assets including announcement graphics, videos, and other imagery, working cross functionally with graphic designer(s) and our Brand Lead and Operations Lead
- Measuring content performance and making creative recommendations based on insights
- Engaging with the Primitives user base and product team to better understand and quantify our audience
- We envision this to be a 10-20 hour/week role but are flexible for the right fit
- 4+ years product marketing experience
- Strong copywriting skills, proven track record of successful GTM campaigns and launches (bonus if within consumer social/fintech), experience building audience personas
- Proficiency with our social media stack (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) and social media monitoring tools
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets) and Notion
A note: We are dedicated to building a diverse team of varied backgrounds and lived experiences at Primitives. Even if you do not check all the criteria above, we would welcome your application.
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-first work environment
If this resonates and you’d be interested to explore working at Primitives, we’d love to chat!
Please send a link to your LinkedIn profile and any other relevant links (social accounts you manage, personal website, etc) to Tasha (email@example.com) with the subject line “Primitives Product Marketer Role.” We will get back to you if we think there is a potential fit!
Primitives is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, inclusion, and equity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.