At Primitives, we are working to build the easiest, most joyful way to create and share NFTs. We believe NFTs will be ubiquitous mediums for expression and connection, not just for crypto-natives, but for everyone.
We’re working towards a future where Primitives can be the hub for the entire NFT experience, from creation to minting, remixing, and sharing. As part of this, we’re building a social network based on shared assets across crypto wallets, creating new ways to facilitate connections and online experiences. We’re excited to be building on Solana.
Primitives is currently a team of 11 full-time employees. We are a backed by investors including Redpoint Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Harlem Capital, and Stellation Capital. To learn more about our mission, check out primitives.xyz and our most recent TechCrunch feature.
We are looking for a part-time social media manager to develop and maintain social channels for Primitives. We are excited to be building a transformative technology and a best-in-class brand and view our social media presence as an important extension of this.
This hyper-organized individual should be excited about creating content for various channels (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram) and strategizing campaigns + best practices across socials. You will get to own one of the most important growth and retention channels for Primitives as we scale our company. Ideally, you have a baseline knowledge of web3 and crypto (or a strong appetite to learn quickly).
Maybe you cut your chops with viral TikTok videos, running an IG meme page, or managing a Harry Styles stan Tumblr back in the day (we won’t judge). Either way, we hope you live and breathe the internet and are excited to meet you :)
- Freedom to be yourself - At Primitives we value creating a space where team members feel welcome to show up to work as their full selves. Our culture values inclusivity, accessibility, passion and creativity. Primitives upholds an environment of friendly and diligent go-getters. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards harassment or any hostile behavior.
- Culture of autonomy & entrepreneurship - We trust that you can be entrepreneurial, self-driven and ambitious with the freedom to execute independently.
- Supportive, collaborative environment - We want you to feel best supported in your role and as part of the team. At Primitives, we believe that we are stronger working together as a team than operating alone.
- Remote-first – Our team is distributed and maintains a remote-first culture. You will have the freedom to work from anywhere though our team operates on Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Developing and posting content across social channels (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram) on a consistent cadence
- Maintaining social content calendars, measuring content performance and making creative recommendations based on insights
- Working cross functionally with designer(s) to ensure necessary visual elements are created in a timely manner in collaboration with our Brand Lead and Operations Lead
- Managing community on platforms (responding to comments, DMs, reporting negative comments, etc.)
- We envision this to be a 10-20 hour/week role but are flexible for the right fit
- 2+ years social media management experience
- Strong proficiency with our social media stack (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram) and editing and monitoring tools (CapCut, Hypefury, etc. or similar)
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets) and Notion
A note: We are dedicated to building a diverse team of varied backgrounds and lived experiences at Primitives. Even if you do not check all the criteria above, we would welcome your application.
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-first work environment
If this resonates and you’d be interested to explore working at Primitives, we’d love to chat!
Please send a link to your LinkedIn profile and any other relevant links (social accounts you manage, personal website, etc) to Tasha (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Primitives SMM Role.” We will get back to you if we think there is a potential fit!
Primitives is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, inclusion, and equity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.