At Primitives, we are working to build the easiest, most joyful way to create and share NFTs. We believe NFTs will be ubiquitous mediums for expression and connection, not just for crypto-natives, but for everyone.
We’re working towards a future where Primitives can be the hub for the entire NFT experience, from creation to minting, remixing, and sharing. As part of this, we’re building a social network based on shared assets across crypto wallets, creating new ways to facilitate connections and online experiences. We’re excited to be building on Solana.
Primitives is currently a team of 11 full-time employees. We are a backed by investors including Redpoint Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Harlem Capital, and Stellation Capital. To learn more about our mission, check out primitives.xyz and our most recent TechCrunch feature.
engineeringFull Stack Software EngineerFront End Software Engineer
brand/designGraphic Designer (part-time)
growthSocial Media Manager (part-time)Product Marketer (part-time)Product & Growth Campus Ambassador (intern)Content Writer (part-time)
- Freedom to be yourself - At Primitives we value creating a space where team members feel welcome to show up to work as their full selves. Our culture values inclusivity, accessibility, passion and creativity. Primitives upholds an environment of friendly and diligent go-getters. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards harassment or any hostile behavior.
- Culture of autonomy & entrepreneurship - We trust that you can be entrepreneurial, self-driven and ambitious with the freedom to execute independently.
- Supportive, collaborative environment - We want you to feel best supported in your role and as part of the team. At Primitives, we believe that we are stronger working together as a team than operating alone.
- Remote-first – Our team is distributed and maintains a remote-first culture. You will have the freedom to work from anywhere though our team operates on Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- We’ll invest in your growth – We want our employees to be masters in their field but to always be striving to learn, improve on their skills, expand their knowledge, and bring that growth to the company. We care a lot about creating growth opportunities and supporting professional development for all team members.