At Primitives, we believe crypto wallets will be ubiquitous platforms for transaction and communication. Our thesis is that everyone will hold personally meaningful NFTs, and Primitives will be the nexus for the facilitation, creation, sharing and utility of these digital assets.
Primitives is working to build the most accessible crypto wallet and the easiest, most joyful way to create and share NFTs. We’re excited to be building on Solana.
Primitives is currently a team of 10 full-time employees. We are a backed by investors including Redpoint Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Harlem Capital, and Stellation Capital. To learn more about our mission, check out primitives.xyz and our most recent TechCrunch feature.
We are looking for a full-time (or potentially part-time) graphic designer to work across the Primitives brand! We’re excited to be building transformative technology and alongside of that, a best-in-class brand.
This person will play a significant role in influencing and furthering our brand identity as we grow. We hope that you’re excited about creating content for various channels (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, newsletters), along with strategizing content for evergreen and special projects and campaigns (emails, digital ads, printed collateral, merch, etc).
Ideally you have experience creating content that lives on social media pages (IG graphics, story cards, etc), editing and comping photos + videos across a range of platforms (social, email, etc), and can balance independent work with strong collaboration skills.
If you’re down to experiment, create compelling content, strategize big picture vision, test & learn, then we’re looking for you :)
- Freedom to be yourself - At Primitives we value creating a space where team members feel welcome to show up to work as their full selves. Our culture values inclusivity, accessibility, passion and creativity. Primitives upholds an environment of friendly and diligent go-getters. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards harassment or any hostile behavior.
- Culture of autonomy & entrepreneurship - We trust that you can be entrepreneurial, self-driven and ambitious with the freedom to execute independently.
- Supportive, collaborative environment - We want you to feel best supported in your role and as part of the team. At Primitives, we believe that we are stronger working together as a team than operating alone.
- Remote-first – Our team is distributed and maintains a remote-first culture. You will have the freedom to work from anywhere though our team operates on Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Spearhead the development of a strong brand identity by experimenting with various styles / formats in tandem with utilizing established brand assets
- Concept and execute evergreen and campaign-specific projects including emails, digital paid ads, printed collateral, organic social, out of home, merch design, and more
- Collaborate closely with our Brand Lead on enhancing our brand, including serving as a checkpoint for brand standards
- Work with freelance talent as needed to concept and execute new projects
- 3-4+ years of graphic design experience
- Experience creating content for channels that ladder up to a brand’s vision / identity
- Ability to work across a range of mediums (illustration and animation are a plus but not requirements)
- Proficiency with Adobe applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A note: We are dedicated to building a diverse team of varied backgrounds and lived experiences at Primitives. Even if you do not check all the criteria above, we would welcome your application.
- Competitive compensation and equity (for full-time hires)
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance (for full-time hires)
- WFH technology stipend (for full-time hires)
- Remote-first work environment
If this resonates and you’d be interested to explore working at Primitives, we’d love to chat!
Please send a link to your LinkedIn profile, a copy of your resume, and any other relevant links (portfolio, personal website, etc) to Sydney (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Primitives Graphic Designer Role.” We will get back to you if we think there is a potential fit!
Primitives is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, inclusion, and equity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.